Need a new book to read? We got you covered. Here are our recent picks. We are always taking recommendations. Bring them on!
1. The power of now : a guide to spiritual enlightenment by Eckhart Tolle.
2. Thinking, fast and slow by Daniel Kahneman.
3. Authentic happiness : using the new positive psychology to realize your potential for lasting fulfillment by Martin E.P. Seligman.
4. Miracles happen : the transformational healing power of past-life memories by Brian L. Weiss, Amy E. Weiss.
5. The art of losing by Rebecca Connell.
6. Catherine the Great : love, sex and power by Virginia Rounding.
7. The pearl that broke its shell by Nadia Hashimi.
8. Reading people : how to understand people and predict their behavior-- anytime, anyplace by Jo-Ellan Dimitrius and Mark Mazzarella.
9. Liespotting : proven techniques to detect deception by Pamela Meyer.
10. The idiot by Elif Batuman.
11. The Moth presents All these wonders : true stories about facing the unknown. By Catherine Burns
12. The drowning king by Emily Holleman.
13. The white princess by Philippa Gregory.
14. The girl with all the gifts by M. R. Carey.
15. The second sex by Simone de Beauvoir.
16. The light between oceans : by M. L. Stedman.
17. Enigma variations by André Aciman.
18. Behind closed doors by B. A. Paris.
19. Scrappy little nobody by Anna Kendrick.
20. Hannah Senesh : her life and diary / Hannah Senesh ; foreword by
Marge Piercy ; preface by Eitan Senesh.