- The thumb holds and expresses the power of Aphrodite – Venus.
- The index holds and expresses the power of Zeus – Jupiter.
- the middle the power of Saturn.
- the ring finger the power of Apollo – Sun
- and the pinky or little finger the power of Hermes – Mercury.
- Zeus – Jupiter is associated with Education, Opportunities, Good luck, Abundance and Improvement. Hence, we choose the index finger, for all kind of material or intellectual growth and development.
- Saturn is associated with Wisdom & Eternity. Hence we use the middle finger to make things last forever.
- Apollo – the Sun, is associated with Happiness, Magical Arts / Prophecy, Prosperity, Fulfillment and Good Health. Apollo blesses us with a filling of perfect bliss. This is why we use the ring finger for our wedding rings. To make our marriage happy and fulfilling!
- Aphrodite – Venus, is associated with Peace, Beauty and Love. Therefore, we use the thumb to bring forth affection and satisfaction.
- Hermes – Mercury is associated with Communication, Telepathy, Psychic Powers, Witchcraft, Travels and Financial transactions. Hence, we use the pinky, to promote better understanding and safe traveling and transactions.
For example: we want a better sex life. We would probably use the Thumb as the thumb is associated with Aphrodite – Venus hence we want to use a ring which is made by either metal or stone or color which corresponds to Venus.
- Zeus – Jupiter & index finger, is associated with tin. Moreover, Gems and stones associated are Sapphire, Topaz, Amethyst and all blue stones.
- Saturn & middle finger is alchemically associated with lead. Moreover, Gems and stones associated are Obsidian, Lapis Lazuli and all black stones (like Onyx).
- Apollo – the Sun,& ring finger is associated with Gold! Moreover, Gems and stones associated are Ruby, Garnet and Opal and all yellow stones.
- Aphrodite – Venus & the thumb is associated with copper. Moreover, Gems and stones associated are Carnelian, Rose Quartz, Emerald, Rhodochrosite and Malachite (along with Jupiter and Saturn).
- Hermes – Mercury & the pinky, is associated with silver (which actually is associated with the Moon). Gems and stones associated with Mercury is Amber, Citrine, Peridot, Zircon, Smokey Quartz & Rhodochrosite.