- 3 Avocados, ripe
- 1 Jalapeno finely chopped
- 2 hearts of palm, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh Lime juice
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt, fine
- 1/4 cup of roasted corn (optional)
- 1/4 tsp tajin seasoning or chili lime seasoning
Mash your avocados: Add them to a large mixing bowl and mash with a fork or spoon until they reach your desired consistency. (I like mine slightly chunky, not completely smooth.)
Mix in the remaining ingredients: Add in the onion, jalapeño, lime juice, salt, seasoning and stir until combined.
Taste and season: Give the mixture a taste, and season with extra salt if needed. Or…
- For a tangier guac, add more lime juice.
- For a spicier guac, add in another jalapeño or serrano. (Or you can include the seeds for extra heat.)
Serve: Then serve it up and enjoy!!